A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. What are your nicknames?
Heidi-ho, Heidikins, HQ, H,
2. Have you ever had a dream involving a celebrity?
Hm. I think I did recently, actually, though I don't usually. Wait, maybe not a celebrity. I think I was thinking of Brandon, an old college friend who's stepping up in the world but not really full blown celeb. Otherwise, my mind is blank.
3. What was the last novel you loved?
Miracle on Maple Hill by Virginia Sorenson.
4. What is your favorite scent?
cookies baking, or other things baking, popcorn
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Pay off all debts, use to support me so I could do nothing but write, --yeah amie's sounds pretty good, but not the Xbox part. I might also share some with family, help with their debts.
6. What music did you jam to in high school?
INXS, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, REM, U2
7. Do you trust easily?
Not generally, but sometimes
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Think, sometimes too much
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
work (need thereof), wondering if old friends have forgiven old faults
10. Do you have a good body-image?
eh. Some days are better than others
11. Is being tagged fun?
12. Can a preying mantis eat a mouse?
Yeah, Amie--weird. My guess is not but what do I know?
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
a devoted friend, hard worker
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
I am a Child of God, the Gladys Knight, Saints Unified Voices version
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
my red shirt with the funny flip buttons
17. Would you steal a Krispy Kreme donut from a baby?
I like </a></b></a>mja700's answer repeated by amie--I would have said no, but true--it's not so good for the little guys.
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
Yeah--good answer Amie--"Depends on where it is, are there people around, etc, etc. "
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
computer. clothes, glasses
20. What should you be doing right now?
working on my thesis
Tags--I'm not sure 8 people follow this blog (for how often I update it, not too surprising, eh?) I'll link it over on my other blog and think about it in a minute.